1. Caesar Creek Beach and Features - Easy, level terrain. Terrain types include grass, sand, and sidewalks. Subject will be photographed with the beach and nearby picnic shelter and table, trees, and in the open on a sidewalk. About 1 to 1.5 hours on location.
2. Caesar Creek Dam - Moderate terrain, sloped. Subject will be at top of Dam and several locations that are sloped and grassy on Gorge side of Dam. About 1 to 1.5 hours on location.
3. Caesar Creek Gorge and Features - Most terrain is level, some stairs. Concrete and wood surfaces. Subject will be photographed with bridges , sidewalks, metal wall, on stairs, and picnic tables. About 1.5 to 2 hours on location.
4. Caesar Creek Horseshoe Falls and Suspension Bridge - Moderate hiking trail, 2.5 miles round trip, about an hour of walking time. Subject will be photographed on and near the waterfall and suspension bridge. About 2 to 2.5 hours on location.
5. Caesar Creek Spillway and Features - Level and sloped terrain. Terrain is rocky, and sometimes paved. Subject will be photographed near trees, walls of concrete, and in in the open with rocks on flat bedrock and concrete. About 2 to 2.5 hours on location.
| Purpose of projects: I plan to use these pictures as part of my portfolio to show perspective employers and clients what my work produces. Also, with the subject's permission, to display publicly online and offline, to attract clients for further public projects and private photo shoots. Digital copies of all useable photos will be given to subjects for them to share online and make prints.|
Signed Photo Release - A signed photo release is required before any pictures are taken. Photo identification is required for age verification.
Athletic – Specific sport attire, exercise gear, swimwear, etc.
Casual – Anything that looks or feels comfortable in any pose, position, sitting, standing or otherwise.
Sunday Best – Clothes are generally for not getting soiled, for a special occasion or just makes the individual feel and look good. Also considered formal or semiformal.
Accessories – Hats, scarves, gloves, handbags, backpacks, sunglasses, jewelry, umbrellas, belts, etc.
Awkward – any outfit not usually worn to a specific locale, such as a ball gown worn to a beach or something delicate to a rough looking location, such as silk to a rock formation. Outfits when placed next to the environment seem at odds.
(PO) Perspective Object – Person appears to be observing or interacting with object, much of the object is shown.
Focus: Structure with person.
(PP) Perspective Person – Person appears to be in front of or beside an object, a little of the object is shown.
Focus: Person with structure.
(PL) Personal Locale – Person is implied to be in general proximity to the object when referencing Perspective Object or Perspective Person pictures. Person is subject and playing to the camera, posing. Focus: Person.